15 August 2011

Watch it......!

....The Throne that is!

When you combine swag, confidence, intelligence, pride, determination  and amazingness lol you get my two favorite rappers; Jay Z and Kanye West! Both of these artists have been killing the game for decades! From Marcy and Chi town to Madison Square Garden. From Feelin' it and Through the Wire to works like Empire State of Mind and Runaway.
Watch the Throne Album cover

Both Kanye and Jay exemplifyy what it means to speak great and respectable truths. Their music mainly appeals to me because of the lyrical content. Jay Z set the precedent for his "little brother" Kanye and because of this, Mr. West is one of the most successful rappers of this time.
After a year of innovative ideas,  Kanye West and Jay Z have collaborated to create a work of art known as "Watch the Throne". Released on I Tunes on August 8, Watch the Throne contains 12 amazing tracks.They will also be touring across the country starting on October 29 in Atlanta, Georgia. They will wrap up the tour on the day after my birthday, December 18th, in Vancouver, Canada. Unfortunately they will not stop in New York :( However,  they will stop in New Jersey.
These men have come a long way and I am excited to hear the album in its entirety. The first single, entitled "Otis" is pretty good! I'm gonna have to purchase the album so that I can have it as a souvenir. Of course I also want to hear the GOOD MUSIC!

No comments:

Post a Comment