15 August 2011

Spoken.

If you think I don't rep I am Haiti all day. I don't see nobody but there is no one below me. And there's no one above me, but I'm not talking literally. We are all equals but we fall victim to this country's bureaucracy. The hierarchy, the standards and the norm. And am I really abnormal if I do not conform? I don't like to give in. I believe in God and I also believe we sin. And I do believe we should all have an equal opportunity to win. To succeed and triumph is what I meant in the former.
**
Don't be fooled by what meets the eye. Don't judge a book by it's cover. Because just because the outside is unattractive doesn't mean the content won't pull you in. Just because my attire is well put together doesn't mean I try. But I'm not alone in my efforts, because I do believe we all try.
The girls try, the boys try, women try, men try...we all try..just as Frank Ocean said. 
 Stagnation is less than progress, but some will do "whatever it takes" to attain success. And "whatever it takes" may equate to stagnation. The end does not always justify the means, it's a tricky situation. Because I'm for truth no matter who tells it, and for justice no matter who it's for or against.
**
And I believe in the one who is divine. But I also believe in the one who is at the bottom of the totem. The former and the latter aren't mutually exclusive. God is the divine but he had a son who was at the bottom of the totem. I believe that females shouldn't always rely on a scrotum. And by that I mean that women should fend for themselves, realize their worth, and understand that without us there would not be man. There would not be Adam, with no Eve. So please understand that women are special gifts set on this earth to do more than bleed every month. This isn't just feminist lingo, this is worthy of recollection, acceptance and honor.
**
I believe in speaking and spoken. I believe in self expression in it's various forms. The arts are  things that I feel should be the norms.Speaking my mind allows for a better me. It is one the few things that never fails to keep me sane? Because smoking herbs or tobacco isn't for yours truly. And I D.A.R.E you and me to be different. By the former I mean to establish an anti drug that works best for you. Talking is my drug of choice. Writing is my favorite prescription that has endless refills. No over the counter or on the corner drugs for me. Just simply my vocal chords and tongue for speech and my hands & fingers for writing/typing!

No comments:

Post a Comment