14 August 2011

See you later!

And all good things must come to an end.

One of the most unique, rewarding and fun experiences of my life was the internship at SEIU local 32 BJ.

During the six week duration, I established promising friendships and learned a great deal about myself.
I would have never thought that the internship would be as informative and fun as it was. The Youth Brigade was unlike anything that I participated in, and I will never forget my time on the 18th floor of 101 Avenue of the Americas.
Thanks to the Fab Four coordinators and the rest of the Brigade, I was able to work, collaborate, and laugh, cry and learn with those who shared similar values and interests as me.
I had never fully appreciated the beauty of diversity  until this summer, and it is all thanks to my experience at 32 BJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment