11 January 2011

why? how?


Did you know Mike the Situation from MTV's The Jersey Shore made $10 million dollars this past year? I'm not understanding how..and why. That's way more money than doctors, engineers, and attorneys are making. This is ridiculous. I don't get it at all. I mean I know he was on dancing with the stars and he wrote a book, but did anyone actually buy it? This world is coming to an abrupt end...I'm pretty convinced.


And how is it that Pauly D and John legend are friends? Yesterday when I was catching up on my celebrity gossip on Theybf.com I came across a picture of John and Pauly celebrating John's birthday. I also noticed on the season premiere that all of the cast members besides Sammy and Deena have nice ass cars. I know Snookie and J wow were not riding in BMW's and Mercedes Benz prior to this season. SMH! JOKES I TELL YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment