22 January 2012

I rather not.

Why would anyone want to befriend a hoe? I know it's pretty random that I ask. But I was thinking to myself the other day...how do hoes have friends? And if hoes have friends that are not hoes themselves...then they aren't real friends. You know what I mean? I personally do not like to be affiliated with certain people. And being friends with a hoe would not look good on my part. A friend of mine has this problem. She is friends with someone who sleeps around a tad bit too much and is simply thirsty! But yet, she still hangs around her. She complains to me and amongst her other friends, but she rather not drop her completely. I don't get it. Makes no sense! You are who you hang out with, and if you hang out with a hoe, others will perceive you to be a hoe as well. And that goes for a lot of things, not just a hoe. As bad as it is, that's just the way society works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment