15 June 2011

Spoken.

I've been free styling, free free styling it's a good time it keeps me and others smiling. Because my rhymes are cool and my style is free and my friends are cooler but never cooler than me. Laugh out loud if you must but I'm being serious, I'm being real, I'm being true, I don't need to lie to you boo. I've been coolin out, maxin, relaxin all cute, taking in the breeze that the spring has brought through. I can't believe it's not summer yet, but the climate has said other wise. The sun has been beaming, giving my skin a nice radiant glow. I love my brown skin, love my brown skin, and he loves my brown skin but he doesn't even know. He has yet to find out that he's just a victim in my book. Another one to add to my repertoire, another one to run over like a car. HA HA! Like my money, laugh it off my honey.  I'm just style freeing though, this shouldn't be taken seriously, however my flow is so lyrically..empowered. I'm telling you the truth, I feel like the modern day Rosie. The Riveter that is, because this chick was real she said we can do it. And I believed her ever since I saw her picture in my History text book. She was quite stylish with her red and blue, reminded me of Haiti. Shout out to my Haitians too! Shout out to my ladies, because they can too. Because we run this...shoot. We are the future and without us they couldn't.Guys wouldn't...know what to do. They'd be lost and stupid without our knowledge and nature. Our nurture and skill. Our intelligent minds that help them through. But I can't keep rambling..this is a style free. I swear to you it's off the top as my fingers brush these keys. Don't call me Alicia but I'm sick with these keys! I'm one with these! My fingers type so quickly...hop off my steeze lol! I'm out now..so one for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment