15 June 2011

Daily Fab


The ladies of NiNaSky have really come a long way.  Although they are not all in the lime light and their music isn't getting much air play, they are still very talented. I stumbled upon their pictures on various blogs and I had to include them on mine. I love their style and their music is fun and funky just like their personalities!

This is how this ensemble should be worn. I'm not quite  sure what Kim Kardashian was thinking when she tried to pull this off. But she looked a HOT MESS lol. I believe she was a tad bit too curvy for this look. And I'm not knocking her curves at all because I love them, and I embrace all women with curves, but she didn't do this look justice at all. Plus this model is gorgeous! Shout out to her...EH HEH!
 
Love this Boho Chic dress on Tika. And her hair looks great also!

No comments:

Post a Comment