12 January 2011

Game on Trick


Please notice how Kelly Pitts is NOT in attendance!

Last night BET launched the new season of "The Game". Where do I begin with this one? I don't even know because there was ALOT going on. First and foremost I'd like to express how excited I am that this show is back in full affect. I was pretty depressed when it got cancelled and I always watched the reruns. Now that this show has been picked up by BET I cannot wait to see what this season has in store. When the cast visited the Wendy show on Monday (sans Kelly Pitts), I found out that the show would rehash starting from two years later rather than right where it left off. I didn't like that idea when I heard it, and I really didn't like  that idea when I saw the premiere last night. Perhaps if they had given an explanation of what has happened in the two years I would be more content...but they didn't. It's obvious that little DJ is now two years old, but other than that a little recap and explanation would have been amazing.
What happened to Stacy Dash aka Camille  who played Coby Bell aka Jason Pitts's girlfriend? What happened to Rick Fox who played Wendy Raquel Robinson's aka Tasha Mack's boyfriend? What happened to sweet little innocent Brittney who was the perfect child to play Jason and Kelly's daughter. Can somebody tell me whats going on? Last time I checked Camille and Jason were walking out of the court room together hand in hand, and Tasha and Rick were going to patch things up. Oh and last time I checked Brittney was at most ELEVEN, now she looks like shes SIXTEEN! This is PURE MADNESS!
Now onto the plot. Ok so I don't really agree with all the drama coming out in the first episode. They could have at least waited until the second or third episode for Melanie to swab Dj. Am I the only one who wants to know what Janae said to Derwin when he confronted her about Dj?  Melanie is NEVER goingt to tell Derwin that her lil white friend screwed up the test results. Am I the only one who thinks that Kelly Pitts and Jason are boring. There is nothing on and poppin about them anymore. Now if Stacy Dash was still on the show there would be something there, but I'm not feeling Kelly's lil reality tv show crap! I think Malik is HIGHLY fcked up for taking TT's lil girlfriend. Oh and sooner or later maybe by next episode, Malik and Meghan Good's fling will come to light. Who knows? All I know is that I'm ready for my questions to be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment