24 December 2010

HAM!

So last night I finally celebrated my birthday. My friends and I ventured to Webster Hall in hopes of partying the night away. When we got there it was fairly early so it wasnt too packed. However, as soon as the clock striked 12, the place became a mad house. There was barely any room to move. I wasnt even able to move around and dance the way that I usually do. After going to Webster Hall twice over the summer, I have witnessed it being packed. But last night brought a new definition to packed. It was WAY over capacity. Not to mention the stench of ganja and body odor. DJ Mr. Cee disappointed me. I thought he was going to come correct with the dance hall tunes but he didn't. It wasnt until I was leaving that he started to play my songs. By then my feet hurt from the 5 inch heels that I wore. I looked really cute though lol.

H&M dress $30.00
Steve Madden Caryssa $99.95
Michael Kors watch $250.00

No comments:

Post a Comment