16 December 2010

#Basic chicks

I may be one of the very few people who does not think that Amber Rose and Lauren London are "Bhad



I REALLY don't understand what all the hype about Amber is. Honestly she's simply a white looking girl with a short hair cut. I want you to take a good look at her face...she is not all that. I'll give her face a seven on a scale of one to ten; and that's me being nice because I honestly think she's more of a six. She has a nice body but so does a lot of other people. What exactly is this chick's claim to fame anyway? So she dated Kanye West for some time.....soo the FCUK what?! Why is she getting all this praise? I'm so over it and her. I swear if she had longer hair she would not be anything to those of you who think she is special. Ehhhhhhhhhhh I'm over her.


Lauren London on the other hand is just another light skin broad with dimples. So the FCUK what once again. She looses points for being one of Lil Wayne's many baby mommas. SMH!

No comments:

Post a Comment