11 October 2010

Just a thought

Why do people insist on being fake?
Are they concerned with being liked by everybody?
How can someone talk so negatively about somebody else one moment, and then smile in that person's face the next moment?Some things are easier said than done, but I don't see why its difficult to stay true to how you feel.If you don't like somebody else stop pretending. It really bothers me to see relationships built on lies.
Sometimes the truth hurts, but its not worth it to lie. Whatever is done in the dark will eventually come to light!I'm curios to know whether or not talking shit about somebody helps some people sleep at night. Then again, if one person is talking negatively about another person it may be to relieve some stress, or take the spot light off of thy self for a moment.Ehh I guess such is life though. I just wanted to get that off my chest though.

No comments:

Post a Comment