27 October 2010

It's a man's world




I recently did a post on Forbes most influential women of 2010, now its time for the most influential men. Forbes didn't create this list, rather Askmen.com, but you get the drift. Whats interesting is that only 49 men where chosen...hmmm? Was there not one more person worthy of the 50th spot?  Rounding out the top 5 were: Jon Stewart, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, and Kanye West. To be honest with you I had to google who the hell Steve Jobs is, because I didn't know prior to reading  the article .  Well he is the co creator of Apple computers for those of you who don't know either lol.   President Obama made the list, but unlike his wife he isn't the most influential. My favorite rapper aka Mr. Carter aka Jay Z made the list, taking the 13th spot! What I'm trying to figure out is how John Stewart is the most influential male. Kanye's spot is pretty accurate, because although he is a great rapper and I love his music and style and all that, he did interrupt Taylor at last year's MTV awards. So people shouldn' t be completely influenced by him. I wonder if Forbes will come up with their version of the most influential males, because this list was a bit trivial.

To view the complete list visit:

No comments:

Post a Comment