27 October 2010

I'm coming home again

Its been a while since I've last posted and I apologize to those of you who read on a daily basis. I've been focused on school. However there are some things that I wanted to talk about. 
First of all....the basketball season started yesterday! Although I didn't fully tune in because I had to focus on my research paper, which has been taking up most of my time these days. However, I caught a glimpse of the season opener game which was the Celtics vs. the Heat!


 It was a close call  (88-80), but the Celtics took the win. I must say that I was surprised! I thought Lebron would carry the Heat to victory. I cant completely bash him though because he was definately putting in work for the few minutes that I watched. He earned the Heat 31 of the 80 points that they scored!We'll just watch and see how the rest of the season goes, I'm confident that the Heat can make it to the finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment