19 September 2010

When I grow up I want to be similar to her (Part deux)

Michelle LaVaugn Robinson Obama
                                                
What a women? Michelle is an admirable educated African American women. Let me make it clear that she is not just a first lady. She is a a mother of two beautiful girls, and an attorney at law. Let me make it clear that she is a Harvard University graduate. In case you don't know, Harvard University is an Ivy League Institution. Acceptance at this school isn't easily attainable. Michelle is a great public speaker, and despite her busy schedule she finds time to be a devoted mother to Sasha and Malea.
Michelle is also fashionably inclined. She pushes the envelope with her attire. She brings style and color to the blase white house. Michelle remembers to keep her attire appropriate yet fun. This is what I plan to do when I become a lawyer.  Now let me point out how great of a relationship Michelle and Barack have. Even though I don't know them on a personal level, I just believe that they are madly in love. I firmly believe that Michelle is a great wife to Barack, and Barack is a great husband to Michelle. I hope to have a relationship like theirs someday.
                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment