18 September 2010

Alani Vasquez

Celeb_reality


Latina from New York, former MTV VJ, recently named Mrs.Anthony, but I'm sure you know her as LaLa.
I remember when I first saw her on MTV many years ago. She had on head phones and was behind a turn table. Nowadays shes a mother of one, and you can find her court side at a Nuggets game watching her boo Carmelo Anthony play. For a while I didn't know what her claim to fame was. I was just used to seeing her photographed with Kim Kardashian and Ciara on theybf.com. But I'm now aware that shes a business owner, and used to work on radio stations Hot 97, and 100.3 the beat. She got her start by "boldly asking radio interns how they got their jobs, as she went to a clothing store to see her then favorite rapper Method Man."

Shes now one of my inspirations.,I just have to go after what I want to do.I live in the city of opportunity, and if I don't succeed it will only be my fault. Sometimes being bold and curios can work out as in the case of La La. It's time I start doing that.

If you're interested in seeing La La's journey to marriage, tune into "La La's full court wedding". It airs tomorrow, September 19 on VH1.


[Information found on http://www.iamlala.com/about/]
[Photos found onhttp://www.iamlala.com/photos/]

No comments:

Post a Comment