17 September 2010

Kanye is like Socrates but his skin is more chocolatey

This guy is just hilarious.

He is straining his voice in his new song "Runaway". But at least he's self aware, this song was allegedly written for Taylor Swift. So drink up! Bottems up for the "douch bags, assholes,scumbags" !

Kanye's "See me now" is pretty DOPE! "I got style ask June if she's heard of me", Kanye is referring to stylist June Ambrose. I agree with him though. Kanye is not only a great lyricist, but his style of dress is lovely.

In his song "Monster" Kanye asks his listeners "Have you ever had sex with a pharoah?" He then  says "I'll put your pussy in a sarcophagus". YIKES sounds painful!

When I first heard this i though that a sarcohagus was something medically related. I had to look it up on Dictionary.com to be certain though.

sar·coph·a·gus

–noun, plural

a stone coffin, esp. one bearing sculpture, inscriptions, etc., often displayed as a monument.

Metaphorically speaking of course.....right Kanye?

No comments:

Post a Comment