22 August 2011

Power DEAD!

After much $32.50, much excitment, boasting, happiness, food for 5, a half an hour train ride, a 25 minute subway ride, light showers, a wait on a long line, almost having the food for 5 thrown away, a 10 minute ferry ride and more rain...........................................................................



Power Live was cancelled.

Upset is an understatement, to explain how I felt. I was very much looking forward to seeing Wale perform. Of course I also wanted to see Big Sean, Fabulous, Kelly Rowland, J. Cole and the others, but Wale was who I was really going to see.
Since I purchased my ticket through Living Social, I don't quite know how the refund situation is going to work lol. Supposedly the show is postponed to a date that is "TBA". As much as I would love to go on whatever the date is, I will be at school. :Sigh:
 It simply wasn't meant to be.

This picture was taken on the way to the show....
Big smiles because we didn't know the show was cancelled!




No comments:

Post a Comment