31 August 2011

Italicize yourself please!

Boys these days are getting a tad bit too Bold.

 For lack of a better term, they are getting to be extremely ballsy. Today I heard from a group of three boys, that "chivalry is dead, and it's because of women." 
While I may partially understand why these boys said such a thing, I'm still holding on the the belief that chivalry is on its death bed, and is simply waiting to recover. 
I think I have the proper medication for its condition.
Moreover, I believe that boys may need a a dose of Medication by Murielle lol. The dose would not contain any refills because once it is done, I'm pretty sure Chivalry will be back to normal; as if it was never ill. Anyway, let me make it clear that it will not be an easy task to nurse these boys back to health. I can't change the world, nor the mind sets of many of these females. But what I can do is separate myself from the masses. And at this point, the masses are females with very low standards and lack of solid moral integrity. 
I've come to the conclusion that many attractive males out there are not accustomed to hearing NO; and that is precisely one of the main issues affecting chivalry! Some of them believe that all they need to do is to carry themselves in a way that would attract females; such as outer appearances in terms of style. Now while they may be successful at "bagging" females using this mechanism, they will not be successful at earning the time, respect and patience of a respectable girl with confidence, morality and dignity. It's very sad.....but very true. Unfortunately for the aforementioned females the selection of time worthy boys (Italicized because men will almost always be worth a respectable female's time.) out here, is very slim!!
One of my friends said it best the other day: "Before you could stimulate me, you must stimulate my mind." And I remixed it as:" Before you can stimulate down south, you must be successful as stimulating up north."
Mind stimulation is the BEST form of stimulation out there; but not too many are familiar with the superb feeling. I rather my mind experience penetration than my female parts experience penetration. Because frankly speaking, mind penetration can last way longer than vaginal penetration....lol just saying!

In closing I must give a shout out to the intellectual guys. And with that I must also shout out the females with dignity/respect/morality/integrity. 

No comments:

Post a Comment