27 August 2011

It wouldn't be official if I didn't bid farewell,

Thus, I must say adieu to Summer 2011.

The past three months have been extremely real. And what I mean by that is, summer 2011 has been the best summer of my life. I know it's cliche to say such things as the former, but I mean it when I say that this summer has been splendid, awesome, amazing, fun, incredible,hilarious, and productive. I accomplished most of what I wanted to accomplish this summer such as 50% productivity and 50% fun. Although there were things that I did not get to do, everything happens for a reason, and I could not be any happier with my summer vacation. I was blessed with one of the best opportunities by being able to participate in this years SEIU 32 BJ Youth Brigade. Out of 300 hopeful applicants, myself as well 38 other intelligent/beautiful people were chosen to participate. I also had the opportunity to enjoy much that NYC had to offer with my amazing friends and family.
I can honestly say that this summer, I
Lived well. Laughed much. & Loved many.

*Shout out to everyone who I enjoyed myself and laughed with!

No comments:

Post a Comment