09 August 2011

EHH


Sagittarius Horoscope August 9, 2011


Dont' judge yourself by Someone else's standards, Sagittarius. normally you have a very strong sense of self, and the judgements or opinions of others don't sway how you feel about your own accomplishments. You have a very strong personality. But there is someone in your life now who is very opinionated, and is quick to offer advice and criticism. You consider this person to be quite sage in his/her knowledge and insight, but there is a difference between seeking guidance and giving away your power. Be careful-rely on yourself, and don't give away your power.


I don't believe in JuJu powers. Juju is basically witchcraft that is centered in Africa. It includes things like horoscopes, voodoo and superstition. I find it very interesting.
I usually read horoscopes at the end of the day or even in the middle of the day.
At the end because I am often interested in figuring out whether or not it is accurate. And in the middle of the day because I want to discover why somebody that I am interacting with is acting in the way that he/she is acting at that time lol. If that makes any sense.
Contrary to popular belief, the free horoscope app that is on my HTC EVO is usually 100% accurate.
lol it's amusing and coincidental that these things hold validity. I often wonder who is in charge of writing these, because my mom told me that she knew someone whose job was to write daily horoscopes.

As for today's horoscope....I find it to be a tad bit tricky. I read it on the day home from work today. And as embarrassed as I am to admit it, it's actually 90% accurate. Lol smh! I was overwhelmed and annoyed the entire day. And I guess it led me to displace care into people and things that I don't usually place care into. Oh well...you live and you learn. Such is life!

No comments:

Post a Comment