30 August 2011

Bear with me please!

Although today was a stressful day, I still managed to put together a cute out fit while stressing. Getting familiar with a new environment can really take a toll on one's mind, body and spirit. And I believe that being on campus has really taken a small toll me me.
Yesterday was the first day of classes, and I found it important to get everything together and organized before I could relax. Unfortunately, everything wasn't together and organized yesterday or today, thus I could not relax. I was jittery all day! lol. Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
 It's in my nature to take on multiple tasks in an attempt to excel at all tasks. Discipline and time management are two very important things to be acquainted with when living on campus. I for one am more than familiar with discipline and time management, but in a different setting.
I'm sure I will be fine once this week is over.
And once this week is over, please be aware that andallthatg0odstuff will get the make over that it deserves. I've been a bad mother to my baby, and I need to make up for it. Just know, that by this weekend, everything will be copacetic again here on andallthatg0odstuff.blogspot.com
Until then, I will try my hardest not to stress. Shiet I'm too fly to stress.
"I'm God Blessed, so f*** stress!!"
Thanks to Natalie for capturing this moment.
Make shift top: H&M scarf- $9.95
High Waist Shorts: Vintage Salvation Army-$3.00
Shoes: Steve Madden Trousar Oxford: $79.95
____________________________________
Watch: Michael Kors- $249.50
Ring/Earrings: Charlotte Russe-2/$8

No comments:

Post a Comment