28 August 2011

Be fashionable with Irene!

I know this may not be the time to talk about apparel and fashion, but I haven't done a post on this in such a long time. Hurricane Irene has come in at full force, but I dont want us all to be victims of Irene in the style department.

*There is no better time than the present to pull out the trench coat
Whether you rock a 3/4 sleeve, short and khaki colored trench or a full sleeve, long and black trench, pull it out the wardrobe for the next couple of days.


*Irene has caused a great deal of flooding so be sure to throw on your rain boots.
I have never appreciated my Burberry Equestrian boots more than I do now.
Although I often complain about how heavy and tall they are, they will be holding me down until the sun comes out again.
Combat boots would be fine also, just as long as they are of good quality and won't be terribly affected by the rain. As for me, I know I can rely on my Black Zara combat boots to get me through a lil rain.











*Ladies, don't be too proud to rock a head tie.
Especially if your hair has been recently permed, pressed, blown or kinked.
I love to rock a turban, so feel free to check out the many youtube tutorials on how to tie a turban.


*Gentlemen, a cap of some sort would be great.
Stay away from the bucket hats though lol. I'm opposed to making yourself look hella silly by sporting a bucket hat.
In all honesty, a cap will do you justice. You may not want to fcuk up your Supreme, Tisa or other high end snap back, but try your best to pull out a baseball cap of some sort.


*This has been a weather friendly wardrobe advisary.
Keep it styling! You all know how I feel: Inclement weather is no excuse to look crusty.
Bumming it is ok. Just as long as you are bumming it correctly lol.
By following the advice I have just given you, you can shake that b**** Irene !

No comments:

Post a Comment