16 June 2011

Why you so obsessed? It's funny how some people claim to be the most unique thing walking the face of the earth, yet their style and ideas are a complete replica of others. It's a bit annoying. I'm not perfect, nobody walking this earth surface is, but I find these kind of people to be rather annoying and fake! Hmmm I'm just blowing off a lil steam. I love my blog spot lol. I wouldn't trade it for a tumblr or twitter any day! Those sites are a tad too generic. And a lot of things on tumblr are simply "re blogs". I "re blog" a lot of my posts from theybf and fashion bomb. BUT a lot of my posts are original. Lovee my blog spot. Love, love my blog spot. lol and I love how it isn't just a fashion or a music or a current events or a my life kind of blog. Its andallthatg0odstuff! HA HA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment