27 June 2011

Wait

Don't be a homie hopper. Homie hopping is never the movement. By that I mean do not go from one friend to another. Loyalty is very important. If you are talking to one guy don't try to explore options among his friends. It's not a good look for you or anybody involved. Lol Also if you are a guy and you try to pursue one girl and she rejects you, don't try your luck at one of her friends. That just makes you look like a serious douch bag. And it's like "Ok, you don't want to get with me, I'll just try one of your friends." It's not that easy kiddo. lol Do yourself a favor and keep it moving outside of the circle of friends. With that being said, don't try to get at family members either. That is DEFINITELY NOT going to work. Guys have tried to get at my sister then try to get at me and vice versa. It is very rude! I don't understand why that idea would ever be ok in a sane individual's mind! Lol I mean I understand that we are both attractive, butttt come on loves this isn't trial and error! You have to do better if you think that you are simply going to get an easy pass. This is not the Verranzano Bride there is no EZ PASS lane lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment