26 June 2011

Good thing Beyonce was not physically present at the BET awards. I was rather perplexed as to why she wasn't there. I was actually counting on her to pick up the show from the trenches. BUT instead she is in the UK giving measly BET shout outs lol. But I do like her new song "end of time". It's catchy, and you all know I'm not the biggest Beyonce fan. But I do give credit when credit is due. But she still should have been physically present.
I'm still confused about the whole viewers choice mis hap. I feel bad for the girl who was simply trying to get her 120 seconds of fame lol. She was misguided by the teleprompter. I was confused and I am pretty sure it wasn't her fault. BET was all kinds of messed up tonight. Hmm I don't know but they have to do better. I was underwhelmed and unimpressed. Ehhh time for me to watch the the DVR'd Mob Wives episode lol. Tootless!

No comments:

Post a Comment