23 June 2011

Don't shoot the messenger

I understand that everyone deals with break ups and relationships in a different way. Each person is unique which explains why every person handles their personal situations with unique approaches. But I also understand that it takes a strong, discrete and confident individual to keep their break ups and makes ups behind the public eye. Social networking sites can make it difficult to keep things to yourself, but one must keep in mind that these same social networking sites are outlets that expose other people to your business. The last thing you want to do is give people the opportunity to throw things in your face. Especially when you are basically inviting them to do so when you spread your business via twitter, facebook, tumblr and the like. I highly abhor when females express their feelings via these social networking sites. As hurt as these ladies are, it hurts me to see them make complete fools of themselves. I find it pathetic and sad that these ladies do not have friends to express thier feelings to. Or maybe they do and they prefer the former because the former will not respond. I often find myself giving advice to my friends in various instances. I know that there is a time for me to sugar coat things and there are situations that call for me to add no sugar. I am a straight forward person and I appreciate when people recipricate the bluntness lol. I also understand that some people are not as blunt and would like for me to sweet talk them all the way. Nevertheless, tough love can be the best kind of love when your friend is making a complete and utter fool of her self. SMH I hate to be the friend that has to let her know what it is when it is. Which is why I have come to the conclusion that when my friends are recently single due to thier disgusting and lack luster boyfriends, than I need to simply leave them be in thier bubble. As much as it may bother me I am going to bite my tongue. HMM it's going to be painful lol because I may have to bite really hard but I rather do that then to loose a friend. SMH. I always thought a friend was supposed to let you know how they feel and express to you when you are wrong. But apparently not in today's society. People are quick to jump to conclusions and blame you for various things. SOO no more wisdom from Mucey. Lol I'm not the most wise or experienced person in the book but I do have experience and I also have watched plenty of friends and thier experiences. I guess I'm just too caring. It's the sagittarius in me. I said it before and I will say it again, Like Malcolm X I'm for truth no matter who tells it, and for justice no matter who it is for or against.

No comments:

Post a Comment