11 December 2010

Its been such a long time since my last post. I've been very occupied with school work. I cannot wait to officially start my vacation. This semester has been long and I am glad that its slowly coming to an end. Hopefully next semester runs smoothly and I have good professors. Time really flies! I cannot believe that its already December 11 and next Friday is my 18th birthday. I'm not the least bit excited though. I'm a tad bit over birthdays and celebrations. If it weren't for my sister and a couple of friends I probably wouldn't even consider celebrating my birthday. Hopefully I do enjoy myself when I go out. Once I'm done with my finals I'll look for a dress to wear. Ehhh so little time so much to do. On a very bright note...my family and I will be traveling to the Dominican Republic next month, and I am EXTREMELY EXCITED! I cannot wait to lounge in the sun! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment