27 December 2010

I got em!

Burberry Wellington Rain Boot


I love these because they don't scream Burberry. Usually when it comes to Burberry rain boots they all have the famous plaid design. But I came across these very equestrian esque kind and I love them. I don't even think they look like rain boots so I will be rocking them even when it's dry outside lol. Merry Christmas to me :) Thanks Mom & Dad!!
I also got a classic black Le Pliage Long Champ bag. I just think it's very classic and versatile so I don't really care that like everybody has it in one color or another lol. I'll be wearing it for school!I got it with the short handles because I HATE the long handles. Thanks Tata!!


And since I'm going to DR I need a pair of LEGIT sunglasses. So I will be getting these as soon as I can get to the mall!!


No comments:

Post a Comment