10 October 2010

Good morning Pewter, you're looking dapper!

It's Coat time!

Express For him
[On Sale $208.60]

I don't mean to scare you,but with the rapid approach of chilly weather, you cannot afford to be out in the cold without a warm coat. You can probably still rock out in your leather jacket or trench for another couple of weeks, but make it a point in your schedule to go coat shopping! I actually still need to get mine, but I haven't found the perfect one. See, to me a coat is kind of like a wedding ring. I'm going to be wearing it alot so I must be in LOVE with it lol; and a coat should be quality, so even if you have to splurge a little bit for quality I approve! .


Asos Tie waist Cape
£95.00







Ladies, I cannot stress versatility enough; so get a coat that can be REINVENTED with each outfit. Bright colored coats will not do you justice on a day to day basis. If you remember my "Tis the season..." post you will know that neutral colors are IN this season.Also VERY in this season are Parkas, Aviator jackets, and Capes.

Fellas, I haven't forgot about you! But the same rules apply, get something comfortable yet chic. Something that will have the ladies like..."who's that guy in the double breasted pea coat?" lol well that would most likely be a select few females..like me. But  its not attractive to be walking around in a make shift coat such as a hoodie. You get cold too, don't front! So instead of investing your money in video games or what have you,go to your favorite store and get a coat; preferably a pea coat!




I've spotted some trendy but budget friendly coats at:
*Zara
*H & M
*Express
*Lord & Taylor
*Macy's
* Asos.com



No comments:

Post a Comment