24 September 2010

What a Supreme Boys Club that eats Ice Cream?

BBC, Ice Cream, & Supreme

Sweat shirts, hoodies, anime, waffle cones, snap backs, hundreds of dollars, duffel bag boys, South Houston New York-All things related to the ever so urban brands BBC, Ice cream, & Supreme. Whats it to me?  A young African American girl who preaches versatility, must touch upon a variety of styles!


Now I'm no fashion connoisseur, but I like to explore and discuss many aspects of fashion with close attention to the #trends. Well for the longest time I had this conception that BBC/Ice cream was an overrated and flashy male brand that paid too much attention to gaudy prints and weird anime. But I looked into it, and the Season 11 Fall/Winter 2010 look book proved me wrong. BBC/Ice cream is type poppin! I spotted some extremely chic looks like wool blazers, pea coats, and cargo jackets. If I were a boy, even just for a day, I'd wear this!

I want a Supreme cap! The leopard one to be exact. Unfortunately that one is no longer in stores or online :/.When I ex[ressed my desire to own this hat to a couple people they responded with " huh?" "why" "I didn't know you were into that". I like thier hats because they are not really the norm. I don't usually wear hats unless its a fedora, but I want to invest in a Supreme cap and skully!

Well for the record, I'm into anything chic, innovative, unique, and luxurious .
Once again I preach versatility, so it wouldn't make sense for me to only be into certain styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment