23 September 2010

Every day a star is born

"Stars"


I know I'm late, but this season's dancing with the stars premiered on September 20 on ABC. I was shocked to see Bristol Palin and Mike the Situation on the show. Like since when are they stars? Mike's claim to fame is MTV's The Jersey Shore, and all I know Bristol for is being the daughter of Alaskan politician Sarah Palin. Mike's & Bristol's dancing skills were something like a HAM, but they aren't the only people who need more practice. Asian comedian Margaret Cho was an embarrassment. I understand that she wants to bring comedy to the show, but she crossed the funny threshold, and landed on obnoxious and despicable. Rick Fox represented for the athletes. Kyle Massey was a tad bit sloppy.Audrina Patridge from the Hills danced to California girls, in a bright yellow ensemble and looked STIFF..but she has potential.Brandy was very graceful, but a tad bit extra during the judges' commentary. I'm not the biggest fan of dancing with the stars, I leave that show to my parents and sisters, but I might just keep up this season.

No comments:

Post a Comment