06 November 2010

Shopping you no more



So I dont think I can shop at Forever 21 anymore. I'll probably just get accessories from there but NO CLOTHES! All of my stuff from there has either faded out with a couple of tosses in the washing machine or ripped. Its not like I didnt read the care instructions on the tag, its just that Forever 21 fabrics are horrible. The clothes are cheap, so the quality of the clothing is even cheaper! I really loved this store because the clothes are very cute and all, but I can no longer waste money in there. Everything will just end up as trash! I have a couple of things that havent ripped yet, but its inevitable that it will rip lol. EHHHHH, I'm going to miss that store.I feel like I'm, departing from my child or something lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment