11 September 2010

Willow Smith= The next best thing since sliced bread

Like father like daughter.


Just like her father Will Smith, Willow Smith is just way to amazing. She is an up and coming super star at the age of nine. She was recently signed to Jay-z's Rock Nation's Records. Willow's style is EXTREMELY mature considering her age; I don't know about you, but its not every day that you see a nine year old with a half shaven head.
Her single "Whip my hair" is really catchy, and her voice reminds me alot of Rihanna. On second thought, her complete image reminds me of Rihanna.In my opinion thats really good, because Rihanna is very trendy and fashionable. Everybody needs to brace themselves for young Willow, shes emerging with FULL FORCE


     
                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment