11 September 2010

Better than the average male

METRO SEXUAL= YUMMY

"The great debators"
metro sexual (ˌmɛtrəʊˈsɛksjʊəl)
— n
1. a heterosexual man who spends a lot of time and money on his appearance and likes to shop

More specifically: the dark skin, chiseled cheek bone, metro sexual.That's my type-appearance wise. A lot of other factors come into play when considering my ideal guy, BUT this is about what I'm initially attracted to.

There are a few hand fulls of men that fit that description. Too many people think that Metro sexual guys are homosexual. But there's a difference. Metro sexual guys follow a straight path with no curves or turns, just a few stops to retailers that carry things that coincide with their style. Homo sexual males follow a winding road that leads to a puddle of men! I know my analogy was strange but you get the picture.


Just because some metro sexuals wear tapered trousers and carry messenger bags, doesn't make them gay. As long as they don't look prettier than me I'm fine. And I don't mean to be self centered but how would I look walking around with a MAN that looked better than me?
     
On another note...why is it that the fashion industry doesn't have enough black male
models?  The only black male model who is most known is Tyson Beckford. That's gonna have to change soon because  two(Henry Watkins Left-Andrew Ruffin Right) are too hot to not be gracing any runways or posing in editorials.
[Both managed by RED ,which is based here in New York]











No comments:

Post a Comment