29 January 2013

Semestre de primavera.

So I'm back at school. Last time I was on here, I was home, in my lovely Queen sized bed. Now I'm writing from my desk, in my pint sized dorm room. Lol of course it's not actually pint sized. It's actually larger than some other dorm rooms on this campus. But, times have quickly changed in the past two weeks. I've started my second semester as a junior. How exciting? I actually like all my classes and professors and of course my schedule is amazing without Mon/Fri classes. I cannot complain at all. One of my professors is bald with a four inch beard. He looks like he works at Best Buy's Geek squad on the side. He teaches logic. I like him. Although logic is a tricky subject, I see myself doing well in that class. I actually see myself doing well in all my classes. Hopefully this semester brings greater things than last semester did.
I went to a party on Saturday with the ladies to celebrate their birthdays. But that party was....hmm? What's the word I'm looking for? Joke perhaps? Yea joke describes the scene pretty well. Joke encompasses the venue, the attendees, the rachetry, the lack of insulation, the fact that I wore heels, the outfits, etc. It was just a sweat box. I hate parties like that. Whatever, hopefully this semester has promising events and parties that will make up for my horrid experience.
I'm looking forward to finishing off my junior year strong.

No comments:

Post a Comment