16 September 2010

Concrete jungle where dreams are made of.

NYC


Going to school on the upper west side of manhatten is pretty dope. Its pretty amazing that central park, 5th avenue, CNN studios, BET studios, Lincoln Center, and Hell's Kitchen are all a walking distance away from where I go to school. I love seeing the well dressed and trendy people like myself lol.

Walk, walk, Fashion baby!
 It didnt hit me that fashion week had been moved to Lincoln center until my friend and I were on our way to Yoga, and we passed it. We decided to sit in the courtyard and just watch all the photographers, reporters, and fashionably inclined people. It was pretty sick. I caught a glimpse of Rachel Roy, and Veronica Webb. Actually, catching a glimse is an understatement. I was within five feet of both of these ladies. Even though John Jay College isn't where I belong, the city is definately the place for me. Too bad no schools in Manhatten offer a public relation's major :sigh: so after this school year is over, ill be on my way to a school that does have that major.



No comments:

Post a Comment